My new favorite thing is the idea of a little potted garden on the patio of my apartment. I have time and a random interest in it, so I want to make myself a garden.
I find great interest in certain TV shows. I watched the entire series of Gilmore Girls in a matter of weeks a few years ago. I have certain shows that I definitely watch every episode of...once I get really into it. The TV show of great interest right now is Dancing With the Stars.
Mostly because of this couple...Evan and Anna. The others will be fun too and I'll get other favorites, but these two will mostly likely remain my favorite.
And I most definitely have my favorite movies. I have a lot of favorites, but if someone were to ask me to pick one movie to be my absolute favorite...if I could only own one movie (or series)...if I had to narrow it down to one...it would be Anne of Green Gables. I love all three movies. I enjoy the story of the third movie (even though it doesn't follow the books)...most of my favorite scenes come out of the second movie...but my favorite movie as a whole is the first.
I love the series because I love watching the relationship between Anne and Gilbert evolve...they make love look so easy!

However, even with my all-time favorite being Anne of Green Gables, there are times when other movies take precedence. One series that can easily do this is Harry Potter!!!
These movies are amazing, and J.K. Rowling is brilliant. Plus, these kids have been fun to watch grow up. They were so cute in the first movie. :)
These movies are amazing, and J.K. Rowling is brilliant. Plus, these kids have been fun to watch grow up. They were so cute in the first movie. :) 

No comments:
Post a Comment