Monday, September 6, 2010

Timp

I hiked Timp today.
We left Provo at 6:30 AM and started hiking at 7:00. I hate mornings, but this morning was beautiful!I feel like people who do this hike are crazy. It was hard and now I can't move and I don't ever want to do it again. However, that being said...I climbed a mountain today. Do you know how amazing of a feeling that is? I accomplished something amazing and did something hard and I climbed a mountain. It's an amazing feeling. Plus, being up on the top of the mountain and looking out over everything was awesome. As hard as it was, I am so glad I did it!And after we got back, we went to Cafe Rio...partially to celebrate the fact that we did it, partially because no one wanted to cook and we were all hungry.It was a fun day that doesn't need to be repeated...at least not any time soon. :)

No comments: