Monday, November 22, 2010

Blizzard

Driving in the snow freaks me out. It really does scare me. It gets worse when I have so many people that I really care about driving home for Thanksgiving. I've thought about the movie "Muppet's Family Christmas" --not Muppet Christmas Carol-- and there's a blizzard. Miss Piggy is out in the storm and Kermit is very nervous about it. His thoughts are all about her and wanting her to arrive safely. One cute little conversation in the movie goes like this...

Mrs. Bear (Fozzie's mom) to Kermit: I tell you, Mr. Lizard, it's a good thing all your friends are safe and warm inside the farmhouse.
Kermit: Yeah, but, all my friends are not safe and warm.

I just like to know that all my friends are safe and warm. Hopefully everyone can travel to their various destinations safely. It will give me great peace of mind when I know everyone will be able to enjoy Thanksgiving!

No comments: