Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Years...

Wow...what an amazing year that has just finished. I can't really put into words all that I have learned and how I have changed in the last year, but it has been incredible. When I think back on who I was one year ago, I would not even imagine the person I am today. If one year ago, I saw how I am today, I probably wouldn't have recognized myself. Those who really knew me a year ago and still know me now would agree that 2010 has done wonders for me.

But, now as I look forward to 2011, I am filled with excitement. For the first time really, I feel like there are new years resolutions that I can set. I have something I really want to work on, and I'm excited to see what I can do with it. I have no idea what this year will bring to me, but I feel that I will find many great opportunities. I'm going to do some traveling which will bring new experiences. I've got a lot of great friends. I have a good job. Things are just going well. I'm excited to see what great changes happen this coming year.

No comments: