Saturday, March 5, 2011

Today was the final regular season basketball game, and it was so good. After Wednesday night's game, the only way to go was up, and we went up. Aside from being overly tired, it was an awesome game to go to. The highlights were as follows...

1-Free donuts from the athletic department for standing in line
2-The usual player introductions that I love
3-Great friends to enjoy it with
4-Flash mob during the second half 8 minute media time out
5-Brandon Davies sitting on the bench with the team
6-Winning the Mountain West Championship
7-Senior Day celebrations...recognizing the seniors, all the players cutting down the net (and I mean all the players)
8-Brandon Davies getting a cheer as loud as or louder than Jimmer's...you be the judge

All in all, it was a great day. I'm definitely going to miss BYU basketball this year, and look forward to tournaments coming up soon!

No comments: