Saturday, May 21, 2011

Looking Forward

I look forward to the day that I can say this about someone...
Anything and Everything
I could spoil you
Make it easy
Make you happy if you let me
Won't you let me

I'll be the one who makes
Your every dream come true

Close your eyes and baby
Make a wish and baby
I'll give you anything and everything
The sky's the limit and my heart is in it
I'll give you anything and everything

I look forward to the day that I can say this to someone...
I Just Call You Mine
Everyone that sees you always wants to know you
And everyone that knows you always has a smile
You're the dream that I've been chasing after years of waiting
For a chance to fall and shine
Everyone calls you amazing, I just call you mine

I look forward to the day that I can feel this about someone...
There You Are
Every time I turn around
When I'm lost and when I'm found
Like an angel standing guard
There you are
Every time I take a breath
And when I forget to breathe
You're watching over me
There you are
When I'm looking for the light
In the middle of the night
Searching for the brightest star
There you are

Three great songs by Martina McBride. I look forward to that day...

1 comment:

Leslie Scoresby said...

He is looking forward to that day, too. I can't wait to meet him!!!