I decided today that I love washing my car, and it just makes me happy. Around Christmas, the forecast constantly said it was going to snow, so I didn't want to wash my car. But then the forecast would change. My car got so dirty, and I was disgusted every time I looked at it. Finally on a beautiful day that reached upper 40's I decided it was time to clean my car. Apparently everyone else decided that too, because the car washes were very busy. That day, I realized I love having a clean car.
Today, I wasn't having a great day...in fact, I haven't been having a great week. While out running errands on my lunch break, I decided again to wash my car. It surprised me how much I enjoyed it...again. Maybe washing my car can become a therapy thing for me...a way to cheer me up on a bad day.
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment