As I was getting off the phone with Wal-Mart, a guy (who apparently goes to BYU-I, which I found out later when I saw the BYU-I activities logo on his shirt) and girl pulled up and offered to help change the tire. That turned out to be really great because when Kenny got to me, he was in a white shirt and tie. I'm glad he didn't have to change a tire in that. Kenny arrived right as this guy was putting the spare on. A Les Schwab guy got there right as everything was being put back in my trunk. I was greatly impressed at how quickly this guy changed the tire. I was very grateful for his assistance.
My tire got put in the Les Schwab truck and by the time I got there, they had decided it was past repair. So I had to get a new one ($85 that I didn't want to spend on a tire). By the time I had all my info put in the computer and paid for the new tire, my car was ready to go. So about 45 minutes after the initial flat, I was on my way and very grateful for the help of some good people.
No comments:
Post a Comment