So, I did finally get out of bed this morning, but spent as little time as possible on the floor. Whenever I wasn't walking around, my feet were off the floor. The office said they came to look for a mouse, but couldn't find one (well, no kidding! mice don't stay put very well, that's part of the problem), but that an exterminator would come out within the next couple days. Well, that doesn't help me today, and I'm pretty creeped out. And either there is a family of mice in my building (next door, upstairs (apparently), my apartment, and in the walls) or this dang mouse in just having lots of fun exploring.
Unwilling to just wait for the exterminator to come whenever he does, Emily and I decided to take matters into our own hands and bought mouse traps at the store tonight. Of course, that's as far as we will go. Neither of us could bring ourselves to even try to set and place a mousetrap. So, I went to the apartment of half of my dinner group hoping one of them would be able to help some helpless and freaked out girls. Thankfully one...Ryan...was there and willing. I'm pretty sure he thought we were ridiculous and just laughed the entire time he was here working with the mousetraps. But, I'm very grateful for a brave boy willing to help us out! Of course now, I'm just concerned about actually discovering a dead mouse in a trap. That's not the most comforting thought either.
8 years ago
1 comment:
So...now what's the update?!?! Did the mouse get caught?
Post a Comment