Sunday, August 1, 2010

Happy August!!!

It's crazy to think that it's already August. But this is one of my favorite weeks of the year...My Birthday Week!! It's starting off rather well, and it's just going to be an awesome week...

Sunday: Church was amazing today...followed by a good Sunday evening with friends.
Monday: I'm going to take a test as part of an interview process...which will hopefully be followed by a job offer at Alpine Credit Union (cross your fingers!!)
Tuesday: Ward Temple Trip.
Wednesday: Ward Party at Payson Water Park.
Thursday: Nothing really planned, but I'm sure I'll come up with something.
Friday: MY BIRTHDAY!!! And I am actually going to have a birthday party. I haven't really had a good birthday party with friends since I was 12...so now that I'm going to be 24, I guess it's time again.
Saturday: Probably do something with friends...that tends to be what happens. :)
Sunday: Birthday party with the family!

Yep, it's going to be a good week. Somewhere in all that I've got planned, I need to take time to clean my room. It's been a crazy mess, but I really want it all taken care of and possibly reorganized by Friday. I don't want a messy room on my birthday. But as for now, it's time for bed. And it's the earliest I will have gone to bed in a while, so it will be really nice.

No comments: