Thursday, June 30, 2011

Making Sense

As I have mentioned before, I love music. It has a way of expressing feeling and emotion in a way nothing else can. I also love when a song describes the exact thoughts in my head at a specific time.

A while ago, I came across a song that I really liked. However, some of the lines in the song really confused me. I didn’t understand them, and it kind of made it hard for me to enjoy it as much as I wanted to. As a result, I put the song away, not listening to it for a while. Last night, a friend of mine was playing the guitar and sang this particular song. Last night, it completely made sense to me. I finally got it. And right now it is perfect for what is happening in my life.

Once again, I found the circumstances of my life in a song. It’s no wonder why I love music so much.

No comments: