Saturday, November 5, 2011

Love these two!

Today was the most fun wedding I've been to in a long time. This is how the day went:

Get to the temple and inches of snow. It was beautiful, but really cold and heels were very hard to walk in.
After the sealing, we took pictures in the snow...again, very cold.
The luncheon and reception were at Eldredge Manor. For lunch, I was at a table right by the window. This is the view I had of outside...beautiful Fall colors with a touch of snow...just beautiful!
Before the reception, we took pictures. The girls were first, and then we went inside to warm up. We did, however, want to watch the boys, so we did...I'm not sure they saw us, but we definitely had fun creeping on them. :)
Then we wanted to watch as James and Katie got pictures taken...again from inside because outside was freezing!
I stole a minute during a break of the line to get a quick picture with the wonderful couple. Seriously, two of my favorite people. I'm so glad I got to be part of their day! I just love them.
We played and played all night. We bridesmaids were crazy, but we definitely had lots of fun.

No comments: