Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving Dinner

I ate way too much food today for dinner. I was determined to make a point (to people who shall remain un-named) that I can, in fact, eat a lot of food, but I half-way regret it. I felt pretty miserable afterwards and could hardly move. I did eat a lot though and better be able to make my point, and of that, I am proud. However, I am reminded of why I don't eat a lot on a normal basis...my stomach is just too small and doesn't want to hold a lot. But that's okay, because if I don't eat too much, there's just that much more for you, right?

In an attempt to make this point, I decided I should take pictures. Because of my usual inability to eat a lot, I thought that in order to prove it, I had to have good evidence, and a picture is the best I could come up with. So, see for yourself...

Before I started eating...
Once I couldn't eat any more...
Pie came about two/two and a half hours later. Honestly, I didn't feel the need to eat the pie, except that I can't have a Thanksgiving without at least one slice of Pumpkin Pie. And after all that amazing food, I don't feel like I need to eat for days...

No comments: