Change is a good thing...sometimes. It is definitely good when it takes my bedroom from looking like this...
to this...
to this...
Or when the weather goes from cold and snowy to warm and sunny.

But what about those times when it's not so good? Like when you are woken up from an amazing sleep...
...Or when a less than ideal situation goes from bad to worse. Sometimes things don't go the way we want them to. When that happens, there are two choices. In Mary Englebreit's words, "If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it." Those are the options. I have found that the second option is the one I have the hardest time accepting, even though it's probably the more important of the two. However, when I do decided to just change my attitude, life seems so much better. It makes me wonder why I don't just remember that all the time.
1 comment:
so true! i completely agree with this! everyone is human and everyone struggles with this even though it proves successful everytime. changing your attitude and the way you think about things can be turned into a habit if you work hard enough at it. and it's definitely work the hard work! :)
Post a Comment