Monday, January 25, 2010

Here We Go!

I decided to start a blog...mostly thanks to my amazing roommate. :) Sometimes I find that I really want to write about things, but Facebook just isn't always the way to go. So, I guess this is what it comes down to.

For example, tonight I was part of the most awkward/funny/embarrassing hottub conversation. For a lot of the time, I was the only girl surrounded by seven guys (not bad, in my opinion). That was interesting because girls and guys talk about completely different things...I knew that before, but was again reminded how different we are. I became the center of the conversation when one of the guys asked if I was a "True Dart," meaning I had kissed someone through the "D" at my high school. The answer was no. Then for some reason, I continued on saying that even now, I have yet to kiss anyone. That is where most of the embarrassement came from. These random guys that I had never met would not let it go. I was glad it was dark because I'm sure I was bright red because I was so amazingly embarrassed. Anyways, I guess really what it comes down to is this: Note to self...don't mention things like the fact that I haven't kissed anyone when surrounded by only guys, especially guys I don't know. I definitely won't ever make that mistake again.

2 comments:

Chantel said...

hahaha oh dear... what a night!

Chantel said...

P.S. I just had to type "gleappy" to get my comment published. What is that? like a merge of glee and happy?