I decided that I can be a fan of more than just the USA. Watching the Men's and Women's Moguls Saturday and Sunday evenings is how I discovered this. On Saturday when the women competed and we were down to the final racers, I came to the conclusion that Canada could win the Gold Medal and if they did, I was okay with that...then USA won and that was wonderful.
Last night watching the Men's competition, I was really excited when Alexandre Bilodeau was able to secure the Gold Medal, making him the first Gold Medalist for Canada in a home Olympics. And that's when I decided that I can be a fan of Canada. Besides...listening to his story about him and his brother just gives me way more respect for him. I love stories like that!


So, I'll cheer for Canada...unless it's a close battle between Canada and the USA...then it's USA all the way!

And...Good job Seth Wescott on getting the Gold in Snowboard Cross. However, next time, make it a little less stressful please. That was a little too close for comfort.
No comments:
Post a Comment