During the Summer Olympics, I love watching the Gymnastics... Men's and Women's...
(Sidenote...one day, I'm going to know an Olympic Gymnast...
I know him already, and one day he'll be famous)

I love watching Swimming...especially when I get to see someone break the record for the most gold medals in a single Olympics...

Track is fun when it's not the insanely long-distance races. And I love watching someone break two world records and make it look simple (records in track aren't broken very often)...

And I have a random love for Beach Volleyball...more men's than women's cause the women forget how to dress themselves...

And now it's time for the Winter Olympics. For the next two weeks, it's pretty much guaranteed that I will be keeping up on a lot of the sports. Particuarly...Figure Skating...

I'll also watch the Skiing...Downhill, not so much Cross-Country...

Ski Jumping is kind of interesting...I don't really get it much, but I like watching them fly through the air in some random, awkward-looking position...

And the beloved new Olympic sport of Snowboarding...both Halfpipe and Snowboard Cross...

I really enjoy a lot of the racing sports, and Speed Skating is one of my favorites for sure...

And how do you not love watching Bobsledding...

So, basically, I love the Olympics...there is really no other way to put it. I look forward to the next two weeks, and all the time I can spend watching the Olympics!!

No comments:
Post a Comment