Tuesday, March 6, 2012

New Interests

I get really bored at work, and one of the websites I am able to get on is KSL.  I find myself reading the news a lot.  In doing this, I have felt more educated about things going on.  I get caught up in certain news stories and constantly watch for updates on those, and I have found an unexpected interest in the current Republican Primaries.  Even though there is a lot I still don't understand, it's become very interesting to me and I have tried to keep myself updated on the latest news.  The news for today?  It's Super Tuesday, and there are more than 400 delegates up for grabs.  I'm really curious to see the results for today and what will come of all the campaigning in the near future, and that definitely keeps me looking for more.

1 comment:

Sherri said...

Wow Krystal, I would have never guessed! You'll now have great conversations with your brothers...sports and politics!!!