8 years ago
Thursday, March 1, 2012
Books
One thing I decided to do this year was read new books. I wanted to read a new kind of books and steer away from books I have already read, or books like those I have already read. Basically, that means no LDS romance novels. There is only book that falls into this category that I will read and it's a new Betsy Brannon Green book...whenever it comes out...I just plan on at least one a year. Other than that, I'm not planning to read any novels published by Covenant Communications. I don't plan to read Harry Potter this year... I want to move more to the classics...Jane Austen, Charles Dickens, Mark Twain, etc. Other books that I haven't yet read can make their way to my list too. I also decided to read Gospel Library type books. So my plan is to alternate between novels and church books. So far, I have finished two novels and I am on to my second church book. I'll keep a list of the books I read off to the side, and if one is definitely worth a review, it will make a post! So far, I've really enjoyed it. Hopefully it continues to be fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment