Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Day!

I have decided that I want to have fun traditions for random days.  Leap day is one of those days, and why not?  It come around only once every four years, so why not make it a fun day?

There was one thing I knew I wanted to do today...watch the movie Leap Year.  To me, it's the perfect movie to watch on Leap Day.  I'll probably plan to do that for every Leap Day.  Other than that, I'll just have to be creative, and see what else I come up with.

But, it was fun watching the movie.  Even though it doesn't necessarily have much to do with Leap Day, the title on it's own says it's the perfect movie to watch, and I'm glad I did. :)

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Hey girl, I thought I would stop by your blog. By next leap day we hopefully won't have to remind ourselves about the real way we should be trying to date, right? : )